Tricky Pokémon Event
Do you consider yourself a prankster? Do you like how Foongus tricks Pokémon into thinking it’s a Poké Ball? Do you love how Sudowoodo mimics a tree to avoid being attacked? This April we are celebrating Tricky Pokémon with some well-known pranksters and masters of disguise will be making an appearance!
- Stunfisk, the Trap Pokémon, will make its Pokémon GO debut! For the duration of the event, Stunfisk will be available as Field Research task reward encounters and—if you’re extremely lucky—in the wild.
- After the event ends, Stunfisk will no longer hatch from 5 km Eggs. You’ll be able to encounter Stunfisk as Field Research task reward encounters or, if you’re very lucky, in the wild.
- Event-exclusive Field Research tasks will be available. Depending on the task, you might receive a reward encounter with a Sudowoodo, Croagunk, or Stunfisk!
- Croagunk and Aipom will appear in Photobombs.
- Ditto can now be disguised as Voltorb and Foongus.
Tricky Pokémon in the wild. (Stunfisk is extremely rare in the wild)
Appearing in the Wild
Appearing in Photobombs
In 5 km Eggs
Catch 3 DittoCroagunkCP 375 - 408
Give your buddy a treatSudowoodoCP 871 - 920
Earn 3 candy walking with your buddyStunfiskCP 876 - 926
The task Catch 3 Voltorbs for 5 Poké Balls is also available.