Kanto Raid Day
We’re closing out the Pokémon Day weekend festivities with a Kanto-themed Raid Day! Join us to celebrate some fan-favorite Pokémon as the Season of Celebration comes to an end.
- We’re hearing reports that Giovanni will be returning with a different Shadow Legendary Pokémon in his clutches. Get ready to complete some new Team GO Rocket Special Research to save this Pokémon, Trainers!
- Pick up a bundle of three Remote Raid Passes in the shop starting on Saturday, February 27 at 1:00 p.m. Pacific time to Monday, March 1 at 1:00 p.m. Pacific time.
- Earn up to five free Raid Passes by spinning Photo Discs at PokéStops or Gyms during event hours.
- During the event period, you can use a Charged TM to help a Shadow Pokémon forget the Charged Attack Frustration.
- Exclusive Moves:
- Articuno caught during the event will know Hurricane.
- Zapdos caught during the event will know Thunder Shock.
- Moltres caught during the event will know Sky Attack.
Appearing in 5- Star Raids
Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres are available in their shiny variants.