Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto
Next year marks both Pokémon’s anniversary and Pokémon GO’s fifth anniversary! To celebrate, we’re excited to announce a virtual, ticketed event that Trainers all around the globe will be able to take part in.
No matter where you are in the world, take a trip back to the region where it all started: Kanto.
*This bonus is only for Ticket holders
- Be sure to claim the free item bundles in the shop to give yourself a boost on your adventure! These item bundles are included with your ticket and will grant you three Remote Raid Passes and 200 Poké Balls.
Features for All Trainers:
- Featured Trainer characters will be appearing as GO Tour Challengers during the event. Find and battle them at PokéStops to complete event-exclusive Timed Research and earn rewards!
- Evolve certain Pokémon during the event to get a Pokémon that knows an exclusive attack.
- Evolve Ivysaur—the Evolution of Bulbasaur—to get a Venusaur that knows Frenzy Plant.
- Evolve Wartortle—the Evolution of Squirtle—to get a Blastoise that knows Hydro Cannon.
- Evolve Charmeleon—the Evolution of Charmander—to get a Charizard that knows Blast Burn.
- Turn up that audio! Each location-themed hour will feature music inspired by Pokémon Red and Pokémon Green, created by those games’ original composer, Junichi Masuda!
Appearing from Photobombs
You can only get photobombed once.
Appearing rarely in the wild during all Hours
It is noted that Snorlax would be rarer than the rest of these
Pallet Town Hour
Pallet Town Hour from
- 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Pewter City Hour
Pewter City Hour from
- 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Cerulean City Hour
Cerulean City Hour from
- 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fuchsia City Hour
Fuchsia City Hour from
- 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Pokémon League Hour
Pokémon League Hour from
- 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Pokémon from all previous hours
- 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
(I’m not going to relist them here…)
Based on your choice between Red and Green during the event, you’ll see different Pokémon from Incense and have increased chance of encountering certain shiny Pokémon.
Red Version - Exclusive Pokémon from Incense
Green Version - Exclusive Pokémon from Incense
These Pokémon will appear as reward encounters from the GO Tour: Kanto Special Research tasks.
Reward Encounters from Special Research
Appearing in Raid Battles
- Mr. Mime
Appearing in 5-Star Raids
Debut Shiny Pokémon
These Pokémon will have increased chance of being Shiny depending on your choice.
Increased Shiny Rate for Red Version
Increased Shiny Rate for Green Version