Liverpool, United Kingdom
This Event has been postponed. Get the full details here.
Ready your sails—the UK’s first-ever Safari Zone will be taking place in beautiful waterfront Liverpool! Enjoy this ticketed event in the magnificent 235-acre Sefton Park from Friday, April 17, to Sunday, April 19, 2020.
Interested in spending this spring weekend by the water with some splashy Water-type Pokémon? Be sure to grab a ticket once they go live! Tickets will be first come, first served. General admission tickets will be £12, and early access tickets will be £18. Early access ticket holders will be able to access event gameplay early and receive two additional hours of gameplay. Be sure to keep a lookout on our Twitter @PokemonGOApp for more details.
Bonuses only available with the City Explorer Pass during the event within the city.
Features only available with the City Explorer Pass.
- 10 City Explorer Raids on a 72-hour timer will take place at iconic city locations that will be chosen in partnership with the City of Philadelphia. These raids will be accessible only by City Explorers. Access to these raids will be included in the City Explorer Pass—no Premium Battle Passes needed.
- Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres will be available in three five-star City Explorer Raids.
- Lanturn, the Evolution of Safari Zone Liverpool’s featured Pokémon Chinchou, will be available in a two-star raid.
- The Legendary Pokémon and EX Raid Pokémon that are available in general while the Safari Zone is running will be appearing in two five-star raids.
- The other four City Explorer Raids will feature one Raid Battle each from each level of difficulty from one star to four star.
- Exclusive Field Research Tasks from PokéStops throughout the city.
Relicanth—typically available only in New Zealand, Samoa, and some other islands in the southwest Pacific—will also be appearing in the wild.
Appearing in the wild
- Unown V