This Event has been postponed. Get the full details here.
We’re excited to announce the details of the upcoming Safari Zone Philadelphia event happening in Fairmount Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, from Friday, May 8, to Sunday, May 10, 2020.
Interested in traveling to the historic city of Philadelphia? You can grab a ticket to the Safari Zone event once tickets go live this Monday, February 24, 2020, at 8:00 a.m. EST / 5:00 a.m. PST! Tickets will be first come, first served. General admission tickets will be $12, and early access tickets will be $18, plus taxes and fees. Early access ticket holders will be able to access event gameplay early and receive two additional hours of gameplay.
The City Explorer Pass is available to purchase alongside Safari Zone tickets for those who want to get up and GO for the full event weekend. The City Explorer Pass will be $8, plus taxes and fees, and will be available for purchase only along with a Safari Zone ticket. It cannot be purchased after a ticket order is complete and is not eligible for refunds or transfers.
The Official announcement can be found here.
Bonuses only available with the City Explorer Pass during the event within the city.
Features only available with the City Explorer Pass.
- 10 City Explorer Raids on a 72-hour timer will take place at iconic city locations that will be chosen in partnership with the City of Philadelphia. These raids will be accessible only by City Explorers. Access to these raids will be included in the City Explorer Pass—no Premium Battle Passes needed.
- Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres will be available in three five-star City Explorer Raids.
- Braviary, the Evolution of Safari Zone Philadelphia’s featured Pokémon Rufflet, will be available in a two-star raid.
- The Legendary Pokémon and EX Raid Pokémon that are available in general while the Safari Zone is running will be appearing in two five-star raids.
- The other four City Explorer Raids will feature one Raid Battle each from each level of difficulty from one star to four star.
- Exclusive Field Research Tasks from PokéStops throughout the city.
In the park, Trainers can encounter the regional Pokémon Mr. Mime, a Pokémon typically only available in Europe. Most of the other Pokémon in the park are red, white, or blue in color.
Rufflet will be available worldwide before this event starts.
Appearing in the Park
- Alolan Sandshrew
- Mr. Mime
- Unown P
These Pokémon will be released in their shiny variant with the start of the event.