Season 2 - Ultra League
Due to the extended downtime of GO Battle League, the follow changes will be made
- Increased daily sets—Daily sets will increase from 5 to 6. This change will be permanent for Season 2.
- A week of boosted GO Battle League rewards—From Tuesday, June 23, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. PDT the GO Battle League win rewards will change for the basic and premium tracks:
- The Pokémon you encounter will change for the basic and premium reward tracks. Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott will no longer be available as GO Battle League encounters.
- For the premium track only, the Rare Candy reward will be available at the fourth slot instead of the fifth slot.
- The GO Battle League leaderboard will be temporarily disabled. The leaderboard disabled while Niantic monitors the state of GO Battle League.
New League Schedule
- The Ultra League will run from Monday, June 1, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Monday, July 6, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7).
- The Master League and the Premier Cup will run from Monday, July 6, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Monday, July 20, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7).
- All three leagues and the Premier Cup will be available from Monday, July 20, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Monday, July 27, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7). Season 3 will begin Monday, July 27, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7).
GO Battle League shifts to Ultra League. Put your Ultra League squads to the test.
GO Battle League will allow you to rank up against your fellow trainers in global matchmaking. Ranked rewards include items, Stardust, and special encounters.