Eevee Community Day
Please take note of the two different time frames for bonuses and features:
- Features and bonuses available only during the two 6-hour windows on Saturday and Sunday
- Features available all weekend. (The above time is converted in to your time zone for this)
We’re excited to announce that Eevee, the Evolution Pokémon, will be featured during August’s Community Day event—which will span two days instead of just one! And that’s not all: when you evolve Eevee into any of its Evolutions from Friday, August 13, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Monday, August 16, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. PDT (GMT −7), that Pokémon will know a special attack! During this time, evolving Eevee into Sylveon will also require fewer hearts than usual.
In celebration of Eevee Community Day, stickers inspired by Eevee and its Evolutions will be available throughout August! You can get stickers inspired by Eevee by spinning PokéStops, opening Gifts, and purchasing them from the in-game shop, while stickers inspired by Eevee’s Evolutions will be available exclusively from the shop.
Need a refresher on how to evolve Eevee in to one of its eight evolutions? Check out my Eevee Evolution Infographic.
These bonuses are only available on Saturday, August 14, 2021, and Sunday, August 15, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time on each day.
The following bonuses will be active from Friday, August 13, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Monday, August 16, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. PDT (GMT −7).
- When you evolve Eevee into any of its Evolutions, that Pokémon will know a special attack!
- Vaporeon: Scald (Water-type)
- Jolteon: Zap Cannon (Electric-type)
- Flareon: Superpower (Fighting-type)
- Espeon: Shadow Ball (Ghost-type)
- Umbreon: Psychic (Psychic-types)
- Leafeon: Bullet Seed (Grass-type)
- Glaceon: Water Pulse (Water-type)
- Sylveon: Psyshock (Psychic-type)
- Eevee caught or hatched during this time will know Last Resort.
You cannot use non-elite TMs to learn Exclusive Moves.
- Evolving Eevee into Sylveon will require only seven hearts instead of the usual 70.
- Due to a bug, you can evolve Eevee in to Espeon or Umbreon with no walking requirement
- Timed Research - There will be special Timed Research available that rewards a Mossy Lure Module and a Glacial Lure Module.
- Community Day Box There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, five Incense, an Elite Fast TM, and an Elite Charged TM.
Features and bonuses available during Community Day hours only
The following features and bonuses will be available on Saturday, August 14, 2021, and Sunday, August 15, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time on each day.
Exclusive Special Research Story - For US$1 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Eevee Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, What You Choose to Be.
Photobomb - During the event you can snap an AR Photo and get photobombed by Eevee.
Shiny Eevee is already available but here’s a reference for how Shiny Eevee and its evolution look like.
Shiny Eevee Family