GO Battle Weekend: Geeta
Are you ready to battle like the Top Champion from Paldea? Because another GO Battle Weekend is almost here!
GO Battle Weekends are special events where Trainers can participate in more battles than usual. This GO Battle Weekend is inspired by Geeta, Top Champion of the Pokémon League in the Paldea region from the Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet games on Nintendo Switch!
Get ready to show your epic battling strategies, Trainers. Let’s GO!
- The maximum number of sets you can play per day will be increased from five to 20—for a total of 100 battles—from October 7–8, 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time.
- Trainers will also receive 4× Stardust from win rewards (this does not include end of set rewards)*.
- Great League
- Ultra League
- Master League
Reward changes during GO Battle Weekend: Geeta
During GO Battle Weekend: Geeta, the following changes will be made to the GO Battle League premium track.
- Guaranteed Rare Candy XL for Trainers level 31 and up for their second win in a set.
- Guaranteed Rare Candy for Trainers level 30 and below for their second win in a set.
- Increased Stardust rewards compared to the basic reward track.
- The order of premium track rewards will be rearranged.
GO Battle Weekend
Event-exclusive Timed Research
Free battle-themed Timed Research will be available. Rewards include the avatar item Geeta-Style Gloves.
GO Battle Day: Stardust
Paid Timed Research
Paid battle-themed Timed Research* awarding Stardust, Rare Candy XL, and one Star Piece will be available for US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency).
Due to an error, this Timed Research is available for free to everyone.
IMPORTANT: Please note that Timed Research expires. To receive the rewards, the tasks associated with this Timed Research must be completed and the rewards claimed before Sunday, October 8, 2023, 11:59 p.m. local time.